Friday, September 5, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Allibrew to share six random things about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these six rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Six random things about Tabitha:
1. I've attempted to play musical instruments 3 times in my life (Violin, Clarinet, & Piano)
2. Mosquitos loooooove me, in fact, I got over 10+ bites to prove it while standing in the park near dusk with Erik & Chhimi (FYI, they got NONE!)
3. I am a junk food addict, love the salty chips & fry foods
4. I was a Colorguard (aka flag spinner) in high school
5. I love to travel and already trying to plan out the next trip (probably back home to Bhutan...we'll see though)
6. I can't wait until I finish my Master's program (semester just started...SIGH!)

I tag (participation optional):
Shelby
AdventureDad
Brenda
Oliver
Kristy
Anyone else who still visits this site :o) hee hee

2 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for playing along, Tab! Mosquitos have a thing for me too- what the heck?

Lynette said...

Man, I haven't been here in a while. It's time for a post. I loved reading your random things. You absolutely cannot give me a hard time about eating junk food if you're a junkie yourself!